Pet Policies & Rules
At the moment of the check in the hotel, the pet owner must agree to the pet policies and rules, taking responsibility for any damage caused by the pet and absolving the hotel’s employees of any responsibility if the pet gets hurt or hurts any guest.
The guest must agree and sign the present document.
We reserve the right to admit the pet if it looks unhealthy or if it shows signs of potentially contagious diseases, if it shows an aggressive behavior or if it doesn’t comply with the hotel policies.
IN CASE IT’S A THERAPY OR GUIDE DOG, PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOME OF THE POLICIES OF THE PRESENT PAGE MIGHT NOT APPLY IN ORDER TO EASE THE STAY OF THE GUEST.
1. Pets must be controlled by the guest all the time.
2. Any damage or harm caused by the pet to other persons, goods and/or property will be responsibility of the owner, who will have the obligation of covering the expenses or repairs of any damage that results.
3. At the moment we only receive company pets like dogs and cats.
4. Pets must wear their identification tag and leash all the time, except while they’re in the room and must never be left unattended.
5. The guests will be responsible for cleaning their pets’ feces. For this we provide areas and the necessary hygienic equipment, in case the guest doesn’t have them.
6. The guests are responsible for stopping pets from making disorder or disturbing other guests’ tranquility.
7. The guest can request the external service of pension, at extra cost (ask for the cost).
8. To let the pet in, the guest must bring a pet carrier or crate to use it when the pet is left alone in the room.
I. Use of the Rooms
• Guests can accommodate their pets in their room, with a maximum of two pets per room (small breeds) or one (middle-size).
• The hotel will provide special beds, which you have to care for and return in the same conditions you received them.
• It’s forbidden for pets to sleep on the room’s furniture (beds, sofas, chairs).
• If the guest leaves the pet alone in the room, it must be inside the closed crate for no more than two hours, upon notice at the hotel reception.
• The guest is responsible for the damages that the pet causes in operation team, facilities or bed linens of the room.
• The designated pet relief areas will be the hallways and we’ll provide a dustpan and plastic bags at the hotel’s reception.
• It is responsibility of the owner to have plastic bags to avoid the pet getting other public areas dirty.
• It is responsibility of the owner to clean the pet’s waste.
• The guest must put the “pet inside” sign to let the staff know about the presence of your pet in the room and the cleaning staff won’t be able to access the room if the pet owner is not present.
• It is forbidden to clean the pet in the room; bath and grooming must be requested at the agreed pet store, prior payment of the service.
II. Use of Public Areas
• The pet must always walk with its leash on and under the owner’s care.
IMPORTANT: We try to accommodate the guest and the pet the best that we can, nevertheless, our priority is always the guest. Please do not bring dogs that are known for barking too much or are aggressive with people or other pets. Any guest’s complaint will be taken seriously and it will be decision of the administration to finish the room rental contract. Applying impartial criteria. WITHOUT REFUNDING NEITHER THE PAYMENT OF THE ROOM OR THE STAY OF THE PET.
Pet rate per day: $500.00 mxn tax included.
Pets are allowed only in Room 2 Double beds and Bungalows. Subject to availability